Equipment Sales and Remote Site Delivery
Cable8 Electrical Communications provide a supply service to many of WA’s mining and infrastructure companies who require goods and equipment wrapped and packaged and sent to remote areas all over Western Australia.
Cable8 can competitively source, procure and dispatch a complete range of IT kit needed along with a plug and play network and power infrastructure for you network engineer to implement onsite. Cable8 regularly supplies the following equipment:
- Cat5,Cat6 and Cat6a Patch leads, from generic to vendor specific all lengths and colours.
- Fibre Optic leads Multimode OM1, OM2, OM3 and Singlemode OS1/OS2 in all lengths with any connection required e.g.; SC, LC.
- Pre-terminated Indoor/Outdoor Fibre Optic cables from 2 core to 24 core all modes with protective end sheaths which can be quickly installed on site for immediate site deployment.
- Uninterruptible power supplies from simple rack mount 1kva to free standing 30kva+ units delivered to any remote site, APC and Emmerson
- Racks and cabinets from small wall mount units to 45RU enclosed server cabinets including. APC, Rack Tech and MFB
- Power rails (PDU’s), shelves, vertical and horizontal cable management.
- Patch Panels and RJ45 Cat6 Jacks or Pre-terminated Patch Panels with 24 cable looms for inter-connecting of racks prepared at our premises and ready to dispatch for site deployment.
Contact Cable8 for any of your on site requirements or phone 08 9227 8800.